The inaugural Hampton Roads Splash and Dash Series is a 3-race series with all events taking place at the Riverfront Swim Club in Suffolk, VA. The mission is to provide kids a safe, fun introduction to multisport. Each race includes a 100 yard swim followed by a 1 mile run. Participants compete in each race to win series awards.
What’s Splash & Dash?
About Splash & Dash – Splash & Dash is a USA Triathlon national series that provides a fun, safe introduction to multisport without the biggest barrier to entry in multsport: the bike. All ages 17 and under are encouraged to participate.
The Series – The RVA Splash & Dash Series is a series of 3 races of the same swim-run distance. Individuals as well as local swim teams compete in each race for both individual and club series awards.
The 2019 Series
All races in the 2019 Series take place at the Riverfront Swim Club (5301 Sports Club Run, Suffolk, VA 23435):
The Courses – Each course will consist of a 100 yard swim followed by a 1 mile run on a safe, fun course. Course maps will be posted shortly.
Race Day Schedule –
- 6:30am-7:30am Packet Pick-Up
- 7:00-7:45am Transition Open
- 7:30-7:45am Swim Warm Ups
- 7:45am Pre-Race Meeting (poolside)
- 8:00 First Wave Race Start
- 9:30am Awards (or earlier)
Registration – Sign up early to get the lowest price:
- Single Race = $25, bump to $30 2-weeks before to Thurs before, $35 at packet pick up
- 3-Race Series = $65 through April 29, $85 after April 29
* All participants must purchase a one-time USA Triathlon annual membership ($10) – required for all USAT events
Sign up to volunteer to make this event a great experience for every participant. To volunteer, contact us.